8th and 9th gen owner.

Yup, off of 76 in Tallmadge. Are you local? I did the plasti dip today. Love the black look but screwed up one of the wheels and have some peeling already. Need another can from Summit Racing to fix the wheel now. Wasnt happy with that. It was a long afternoon to get this done. If I could afford a new set of wheels right now I would just do that but I'll make this work for now.

Attachments

• IMG_0412a.jpg
    IMG_0412a.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
False alarm on the peel. Was just the light on the wheel. All is good for now!

I wish that the factory wheels came in black. I've looked at a lot of wheels and still like these.

Yup, off of 76 in Tallmadge. Are you local? I did the plasti dip today. Love the black look but screwed up one of the wheels and have some peeling already. Need another can from Summit Racing to fix the wheel now. Wasnt happy with that. It was a long afternoon to get this done. If I could afford a new set of wheels right now I would just do that but I'll make this work for now.
Lowe's sells the black plasti-dip as well. I think it's under $7 a can. Good stuff. Can't wait to see the photos! I just plasti-dipped my wheels again today. Love the look.

I was kind of upset that home depot didn't have the plasti dip. Going to Summit Racing is dangerous, I'm sure you understand. I will pick up a can or two at lowes so I have them. Here is another pic of the finished look.

Attachments

• IMG_0405a.jpg
    IMG_0405a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
black on black looks great on your car man! Nicely done. I'm not local to you, but I've been to that shop a number of times years back.

Back