8th gen Sportlines on 9th gen FB2

ride and height is still the same. like i said, they were on my last car for over a year, so they were already broken in. with some better dampers (leaning towards the konis), this would be a great setup.

so overall based on looks, drop, ride, and cost is this a better path to go if your looking to lower your 9th gen? or do u have a better option?

IMO just wait for actual springs that fits right in for the 9thgen unless you cant wait.. u can go with 8thgen springs

i mean i am kinda inpatient but the thing i just saw a slammed 9th gen today i asked him wat he had he said shark 2 coilover so i thought they were 8th gen coilovers but he said they were 9th gen so im seriously confused right now lol

hey bud, did you follow a DIY for the install? or was there an 8th gen isolator thread with some pictures? i want to know what im up against when i get my baby up on jack stands.

/\ i just bought a set, used for under 6k, off an '11 Si Sedan. Ill be installing them next week probably. I just have to wait for them to arrive at my parcel service at the border, along with my isolators from CHH, then ill drive down and pick them up, along with my visors, and numerous other OEM goodies from CHH. lol. Look for updates on my build page.

/\ i just bought a set, used for under 6k, off an '11 Si Sedan. Ill be installing them next week probably. I just have to wait for them to arrive at my parcel service at the border, along with my isolators from CHH, then ill drive down and pick them up, along with my visors, and numerous other OEM goodies from CHH. lol. Look for updates on my build page.

okay thanks i will!

Back