8th Generation Civic General Chat

Welp I just turned my CAI into a SRI....lol. Also found out 2 of the rubber bushings for my CAI broke, it has 100k miles on it. I also tucked my fender well back in place and had to use a trash bag to cover the massive hole the tires rubbed in it.... Bring on the crappy weather....

Ordered a 8" kicker comp r I'm gonna build a custom box to sit under the rear deck and have the 8 in stock place. And ordered bride shift boot and fat boy shift knob along with yospeed tow hook. Xcited

Welp I just turned my CAI into a SRI....lol. Also found out 2 of the rubber bushings for my CAI broke, it has 100k miles on it. I also tucked my fender well back in place and had to use a trash bag to cover the massive hole the tires rubbed in it.... Bring on the crappy weather....
Fender liners are for chumps :giggle:

I want to see the other side. :giggle:

Cobb is the same guy who runs JDMlegends and imports all the old hakosukas and fairlady Z's from the 70s. Old corollas, isuzus, everything. No ish hes got the first R32. I posted pics of the R31 they had up for sale a little while ago.

Back