8th Generation Civic General Chat

No lol we had certain things we had to write programs and machine, mainly our chess set, that cube desk thing and some other small items. I made some shifter bushings and sold a few pair on 8th, and gave dar a set

That Chattanooga Racing parts.

Will Plasti-dip for no additional cost.

So I just got my mind blown. My parents and I are trying to breed our bulldogs, we took Gus and maisy in to do the stuff and the lady that does it has her bulldog pup with her.
rute4u9y.jpg

This dog is apparently worth $15,000... The color is rare and I guess he has somthing in his blood that allows him to produce offspring of ANY color, I guess that's extremely rare.
I thought paying $1600 for Gus was crazy...lol

So I just got my mind blown. My parents and I are trying to breed our bulldogs, we took Gus and maisy in to do the stuff and the lady that does it has her bulldog pup with her.
rute4u9y.jpg

This dog is apparently worth $15,000... The color is rare and I guess he has somthing in his blood that allows him to produce offspring of ANY color, I guess that's extremely rare.
It's a gem. Cute dog.

rute4u9y.jpg

You better go steal that damn pup lol

I bet it would be hard to sell lol
No one's really going to buy it unless it is sold to a pet breeder that goes to the fanciest of fancy dog shows.

Back