90 325is and FA5

Dang man...that's rough. :sadbanana: I hope you can get off of everything soon and never have to go on it again.
Getting tired easily isn't pleasant. I'm sure it's difficult seeing it sit there...but it'll still be there when you're recovered.

How is Ryan's arm doing? You've got some tough kids man. Tough family.

We're doing well. I've had some unexplained health issues the past year and a half...but things seem to be evening themselves out on their own lately which is good :)
Planning - LOL We're still trying to figure out if we're planning yet. We're definitely getting married. We just can't figure out everything else. Others outside things going on...
We're fine though...lmao

Dang man...that's rough. :sadbanana: I hope you can get off of everything soon and never have to go on it again.
Getting tired easily isn't pleasant. I'm sure it's difficult seeing it sit there...but it'll still be there when you're recovered.

How is Ryan's arm doing? You've got some tough kids man. Tough family.

We're doing well. I've had some unexplained health issues the past year and a half...but things seem to be evening themselves out on their own lately which is good :)
Planning - LOL We're still trying to figure out if we're planning yet. We're definitely getting married. We just can't figure out everything else. Others outside things going on...
We're fine though...lmao
I know the car will be there, but there is so much that I need to do for it to be ready. I have had to learn patience over the past year and a half.

Ryan's arm is doing well. He had the cast off and pins out almost two weeks ago. He just had to wear a brace for about a week. He has started getting back into baseball, and will be playing on a travel team in the spring.

Unexplained health issues are never good. Glad things are going better and hope to see you guys at the Dragon.

Patience? What is that???????? :giggle:
If it comes down to it...shout out to the ATL peeps. I'm sure one of us will be able to help out if you need it.

Glad he's healing fast :) I hope we'll see you both at the dragon :)

Need some advice. Should I sell the three sets of wheels and tires I have now and get 15 x8 wheels with 235 tires or run the wheels/tires I have until they are gone? 205 tires on 15 x 7 wheels. Someone already wants to buy a set of wheels locally.

Richard
E30, FA5

Need some advice. Should I sell the three sets of wheels and tires I have now and get 15 x8 wheels with 235 tires or run the wheels/tires I have until they are gone? 205 tires on 15 x 7 wheels. Someone already wants to buy a set of wheels locally.

Richard
E30, FA5
nothing wrong with some extra cash for getting rid of something you aren't using. or just sell the one set that is wanted and just keep on rolling with what you have

I need some advice.
Mark D chip and 19# injectors for the e30 or headers? I will eventually do both, but ran across a good deal on the chip and injectors.

would one prove more fun for the dragon? I'm not sure what the mark d chip does?

would one prove more fun for the dragon? I'm not sure what the mark d chip does?
It raises the rev limit to 6900, and increases midrange hp and torque by about 15. Both of the mods would enhance the other, but I can only do one right now. I still haven't decided if I want the Mark D chip or Conforti chip. They both mainly tune the car to run on either 91 or 93 octane gas.

While checking to see if the chip was compatable, I noticed the ecu appeared to have been opened before. So I had to see why. It already has a chip, but I dont know what kind. I posted what was on the sticker on r3v and hopefully someone will know. I had neen running 89 in it, but filled up with 93. It seemed to run better and the redline is 6900.

So now I am debating headers or 4.10 lsd, since my 3.73 isn't limiting much. The car has somewhere north of 235k miles and it could be the original lsd.

Richard
E30, FA5

either choice would probably give you a noticeable difference at the dragon, or just in general. Probably can't go wrong either way

4.10s will be better for the dragon, pull out of tight hairpins
Indecisions. I found a really good deal on some headers, but since I need to replace the rear bushings should do it, instead. I was going to pull the whole subframe out, and it would make sense. I am leaning towards the headers, because I can rebuild the dif I have. I also havent seen a good deal on the 4.10s.

Richard
E30, FA5

Where did everyone sell their parts when you went back to stock from your 8th gen? I have it listed on 8th, but I am thinking of ebay.

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

I'd say the 8th fs area is pretty busy place. - in a good way. I see 8th stuff every now and then on craigslist as well

I sold all my stuff on the 8th in about 2 months time, if that. I would just stick to the 8th, maybe craiglist.

People are selling stuff like crazy on 8th's fb page...lol that's all it seems to be used for

Back