9CCD III: Design, choose, and pre-order this year's shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless @webby wants to change the shirt color, I think we'll keep it navy. Plus with us this late in the game for getting this done, I'd like to keep it simple.

I'm just not a fan of navy. I'd probably pass on the shirt order then.
@squiggy suggests heather grey shirts with navy graphics. That way the logo can be site colors.

I truly don't mind people going with a different color shirt. I just went with blue since the top header to the site was blue.

The white in the civic part of the logo will likely look washed out on a gray shirt. To really show, it'd need to be a dark shirt.

Unless we get a bunch of interest in ordering potential shirts in the next few weeks, we may not have a shirt this year.

I know it's not the required colors, but changes can be made.

BVoLeJr.jpg

Alright, I hired someone to put together a design for us that could easily be brought to a tshirt company (which is the next step) and that may need to be done sooner than the date listed here in order to get them all done in time. I would like everyone's thoughts on this design, and how many of you would order one. Shirt will follow our navy theme.

At the end of the day, our members will choose a design... Whether it be this one or not.

ewwewew-1.jpg

[USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Moderator[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Last edited:
Is that black or blue? Hard to tell on my phone.

Looks really good! Like the design

Would have been nice to get a heads up that a professional was going to be designing the shirt anyways.

The designer shirt does not have to be used. It was something I looked into yesterday.
Everyone can make a decision

I asked the designer to create my design concept. Doesn't mean it has to be used, but this is what I asked him to come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back