9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

Gotcha beat by 8 days. :)
Nice. Yeah I could take off quite a bit but my wife doesn't have as much time as I do.

We are leaving early Wednesday morning and I'm going to North GA and dropping her off at her Aunt/Uncles house then driving back north to the Dragon. Stay with everyone til Sunday and then head back down to North GA and spend Sunday and Monday with her and family then leave early Tuesday morning to come back home. That 12 hour drive sucks going home.

Nice. Yeah I could take off quite a bit but my wife doesn't have as much time as I do.

We are leaving early Wednesday morning and I'm going to North GA and dropping her off at her Aunt/Uncles house then driving back north to the Dragon. Stay with everyone til Sunday and then head back down to North GA and spend Sunday and Monday with her and family then leave early Tuesday morning to come back home. That 12 hour drive sucks going home.
Where in north GA? You doing the Blood Mtn drive to get there? I'm tentatively going to be at the Dragon for 12 days.

Where in north GA? You doing the Blood Mtn drive to get there? I'm tentatively going to be at the Dragon for 12 days.
I'm not even sure where Blood Mountain is... Her family lives in Blairsville, GA
He'll have the wife in the car at that time so no spirited driving then :(
^ This. She does NOT like spirited drives (even my "slow" spirited drives)

I'm not even sure where Blood Mountain is... Her family lives in Blairsville, GA
Rt. 129 through the Chattahoochee National Park to Rt 40 near Gainsville.

Yeah my girl hates my sprited driving even if slow
Unlike my wife who wants to know why those people behind us are going so slowly. :D

Unlike my wife who wants to know why those people behind us are going so slowly. :D

I have a few roads around me that I can do the speed limit on and not have to touch the brakes, my girl screams at me, are your freaking brakes broken or what.... Now if I was in a pickup truck doing it, not a single peep outta her....lol

Southern Illinois.

Going thru Paducah, KY (I-24) to Nashville, then hitting I-40 to Knoxville, not too bad of a drive.
My hat goes off to you all that are coming 10 or more hours, much respect!

Nice. A friend lives in Peoria, IL but that's more central. (non-car person)

I am driving past the Dragon to drop the wife off in GA then back north to the Dragon.

Definitely going to be a 12+ hour day. With the bathroom stops (for her) and then gas stops/food...

JVaLZKX.jpg

I am going from Philadelphia, PA to Paduch, KY spend a few days in Paduch with family then from Paduch to Fontana Village..... Roughly 22 hours down and then 12 hours back..

Back