9th Civic Mid-Atlantic Crew

cool beans i think i heard of that before..... i believe i have.

yea were pretty low key.... but we manage everything thats on the internet nowadays even sprint nextels DNS lol..... Is the car show this saturday? i want too but wifey made plans on sat for a road trip to va beach. Ill roll with on the next!

Last edited:
I work for a compant called Ray*%the&on.
Are you guys going to ECHM in July?

Hahaha yea we serve raytheon too, ive been to their office in sterling, va

I wanted to go to ECHM are they still selling tickets?

Last edited:
oh hell yeahhh!!! :fistpump:

yea its june 8th sorry my bad but a lot of us and my 8thgen crew will be there.....its almost 100 of us....it would be great if more 9thgen could make it. ill will link yall to the 8thgen thread about it.

I work for a compant called Ray*%the&on.
Are you guys going to ECHM in July?

yes i will be for sure unless something comes up i was there last year....another reason i wont come is if its the 10000000000000000 degrees outside like it was last time. that was just outrageus

its for 8th gens tho, sure they gona let us crash it>? :cheerleader:

well the 8thgens will be parking together i paid my 20 bucks a while ago so i could park with them but i had my 8thgen at the time....so my close friend danny said he get it where i could park right behind them so i guess if you guys come it would be a total of 3 9thgen plus whatever other 9ths come from that area....we will play it by ear until about a week before.

Thinking about it. If i do its just gonna be for a day. $12 ain't bad. I will let you know as it gets closer.

i think its 20 to park in lot with the 8th i will double check for you and get back to you.

well the 8thgens will be parking together i paid my 20 bucks a while ago so i could park with them but i had my 8thgen at the time....so my close friend danny said he get it where i could park right behind them so i guess if you guys come it would be a total of 3 9thgen plus whatever other 9ths come from that area....we will play it by ear until about a week before.

i think its 20 to park in lot with the 8th i will double check for you and get back to you.

Alrighty then :hyper:

Back