9th Civic Mid-Atlantic Crew

If we have the car back and weather is not rainy i will be going saturday. And there is no AC in the 911

besides, its in the morning, so its probably high 70s or 80s

our mechanic asked if we wanted him to look into getting a AC kit for the car, i told him nah, opened the sunroof and said ill just drive faster

Will be making an appearance at dunkirk tomorrow, but not with my civic :wigglesmiley:

Last edited:
I do make led stuff in my spare time, whats acting up?
No I just need some. And i order what was supposed to be a led kit meaning all the interior and the license plate one and they sent some junk! They sent one I have never seen but one of the ppl on here said if was supposed to look like for the 13s

ynejazyp.jpg

One on the right?

Wow, someone got careless in packaging

Im not up on what bulbs the 13 takes, I can take a look tomorrow, but it might be easier for you to get them from superbright leds or something. My cost in parts to make led replacements is more than most of the retailers now

Wow, someone got careless in packaging

Im not up on what bulbs the 13 takes, I can take a look tomorrow, but it might be easier for you to get them from superbright leds or something. My cost in parts to make led replacements is more than most of the retailers now

Oh ok! Ill check them out tonight! I saw that you made Lou some and they nice and bright. Cool hopefully I can make it out tomorrow!

Oh ok! Ill check them out tonight! I saw that you made Lou some and they nice and bright. Cool hopefully I can make it out tomorrow!

If the lights on a 9th gen plate are similar to the 8th gen i could make something work, but i figured out my 8th gen templates through lots of test fitting, and if theyre festoon bulbs i dont have the parts to make those

Back