9th gen chris photography of my pmm si

9thgen chris

well my official post of my pmm si..as ya know i had it since last year so ive tried doing things so far to my car and styll working on it so ima put some pics to show off my ride and ill take pics when i get more stuff done to it
2e6hpir.png

nbdyqp.png

1zyabdc.png

34f0aic.png

119cm7q.png

14jrtau.jpg

mlml1i.jpg

2ldf0d0.jpg

2j0gmtf.jpg

2btfuu.jpg

2hyavdz.png

1621awj.jpg

custom gopro mount, or is that the suction cup...or?
34f0aic.png

car is looking great. Any mods in the works?

It's the suction mount Made for the gopro...as in for mods...I'm waiting for full race exhaust to ship out and downpipe..after that I got a lot styll to do engine work and the looks I'm doing both but I will be updating this more often wit pics

Nice ride. I like the look with the cf hood. The New York plates make me want to barf. Lol.

car is coming along nicely. where did you get the yellow fog overlays from?

dar-dar: unfortuantly ny had to have ugly looking plates lol

spicy: at a local car parts shop where they do stickers..they had rolls of different colors but u should be able to get the at grafixpressions website

Didn't they just recently switch to the new plates? Thought they were different before.. I'm 100% sure they were.

Anyways nice pics/car!

Hey Chris, if you have some free time, would you be so kind as to take pictures of the underside of that CF hood and post them here?
Just curious to see if it's structured similarly to the OEM hood and if there are spots for the hook that holds up the hood and hooks for installing the hood insulator.
The website doesn't show any underside pics.

here is an 8th one by visracing (but it has the hood vents)
IMG_4004.jpg

Back