9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

4aa7df1b516d20b5fe93f6116a491f59.jpg

Finally had time to wash the car from the trip..man that white car looked dirty..
Not anymore!!

@bootyluvr -

So I had a dream that we were all still at the Dragon last night but for some reason there was a section of dirt road next to a cliff and the river. For some reason Jeff was driving his WRX on it cause "it's a subaru" but he went off the cliff and wrecked his new car. Of course with dream weirdness it was a convertible so he just hopped out and swam to shore. Woke up totally freaked out though.

Anyway, had driving and WRX on the mind. My wife is thinking about looking at one. I was showing her the subaru website right before bed.

@bootyluvr -

So I had a dream that we were all still at the Dragon last night but for some reason there was a section of dirt road next to a cliff and the river. For some reason Jeff was driving his WRX on it cause "it's a subaru" but he went off the cliff and wrecked his new car. Of course with dream weirdness it was a convertible so he just hopped out and swam to shore. Woke up totally freaked out though.

Anyway, had driving and WRX on the mind. My wife is thinking about looking at one. I was showing her the subaru website right before bed.
Weird. Glad I lived.

Reactions: Nix
How's your mileage been on it? Aside from the recent high speed endeavors.

i saw the readout, he was still in the mid to high 20s during the dragon trip

How's your mileage been on it? Aside from the recent high speed endeavors.

Overall the WRX did amazing in regards to MPG (drive there, dragon runs/cruises, drive back home).

Sunday when I left Fontana I had just about a full tank of gas. I went back down to Georgia. Then we went to Vogel State Park (outside Blairsville, GA) and a few other places around town on Monday. We left Tuesday morning (did not fill up). I filled up Tuesday afternoon with 423.70 miles (29.55 MPG) and then Wednesday (morning after we got back) with 413.30 miles (30.79 MPG).

I'm sure I could have got better MPG if it wasn't for an accident shutting down the road in Georgia Tuesday morning in which we had to sit for around 20-30 minutes just idling... And also around Baltimore we had to deal with the I695 rush hour traffic.. :/

Wow, thats awesome. Much better than I expected. Hmmm... perhaps I can convince her to go for a test drive. Thanks man!

Her main concern was mileage and also almost every suggestion is followed by: "is it faster than a 135? What about a Mustang? Cant it beat a Mustang? What about a 370z? Can I beat one of those?"

Her main concern was mileage and also almost every suggestion is followed by: "is it faster than a 135? What about a Mustang? Cant it beat a Mustang? What about a 370z? Can I beat one of those?"
::sigh:: Asians... ;)

She is 1/2 Korean @Tony An - I don't think she's from "best" Korea though. Too bad. I know how much it must suck to be from "regular" Korea and not "best" Korea.

hahahaha...

1/2 Samoan. Hence the bad-***-ness. This is her cousin obviously and the cause of her "wanna race it" attitude:

Cousin Dwayne:

471b2b919fa6972f567124494b95d7a0.jpg

She is 1/2 Korean @Tony An - I don't think she's from "best" Korea though. Too bad. I know how much it must suck to be from "regular" Korea and not "best" Korea.
Quick question. Was she born in Korea and which university did she attend (in Korea)?

Back