9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

aaaand you still managed to rip the turn with one hand on the wheel and the other giving a thumbs down. hahahaha

Maybe I'll make the highlights, Killboy's guys didn't snap him cutting corners, but 129 Slayer did, it's pretty bad. That was after he had pulled off for me.

Did the smoking brakes show up on pics or video?

yes! I have a short vid of them. I have to find a minute to get it uploaded. I had to jump right back into the work schedule and haven't had much time at home to F around with you tube. You can definitely see a little bit of the smoke billowing from the passenger side wheel well. Ill try and get it uploaded tomorrow. Ill post the link in here.

You can totally hear you saying "it was worse but they didn't fade at all."

Here are @sonej4 brakes smoking after a run.
bk1mkFWl.jpg

Here are my wheels after the trip. I don't mind.
LUEVoXQl.jpg

This was awesome! Super fun event. I know I just got home but I can't wait for next year. I'm glad everyone was able to make it out. Hope you all have/had/are still having safe drives home.

@death_roll : Jason, thanks for everything. Great planning and drives this year. It was wicked fun driving and hanging out with everyone.

@mattsbobo : That exhaust is not that bad. I was behind you all day in GA. No problems here! hahaha

@greg porter : Air mattress and floor space reserved.
You wont need to wait a year! Only 7-8 Months! Sorry I wasn't able to attend this meet:/ it sucks that I had to miss it but it looked like it was a great turn out with great weather! I cant wait until Spring time to get together again at the dragon. But now that you only live about 2.5 hours from me we should get together sooner!

Sometimes Killboy will post the highlights around midnight, or at least soon after. I was hoping to see them at like 12:30...but no luck. I gotta get to bed and the highlights are missing. I gotta wait till morning :sadbanana:

Back