9thcivic business cards

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
9thcivic cards are in -

http://9thcivic.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=78
cards-500x500.jpg

I'm going to try and keep track of inventory and shipping, so I'm doing it through the store/paypal. I'm going to eat all the costs of the cards, and shipping them. The 75 cents just covers paypal fees, and envelopes. It usually costs around 2 dollars for me to ship them in the US alone, so this is not a money making venture. If you need more at some point, shoot me a message and I'll get in touch with you.

Help spread the word of 9th! :thumbsup:

• Staff
that's a pile - so some are face up, some are face down in that pile.

oh...i see now. the ones with the tag thingy are the backface.

dope. love the QR scan barcode. who DOESN'T have an app that can read that these days?!? GREAT IDEA Webby!!!

i'd love to request a bunch so i can start putting them on the '12 Civic owners' cars before they take final delivery. it's LITERALLY just to the right of my desk. i'd think that could help the site grow here locally at least :D

Great idea, Joey. I'll probably order a bunch too and pass them out throughout Georgia and Florida to our "groups" to pass out to their buddies

Webby - those look FANTASTIC! Great work as always :D

Great idea, Joey. I'll probably order a bunch too and pass them out throughout Georgia and Florida to our "groups" to pass out to their buddies

Webby - those look FANTASTIC! Great work as always :D

that is exactly what i told Webby as well. to get a bunch just for the Orlando group if anyone wants some. great minds think alike! :bighug:

Back