9thcivic business cards

definitely ready to start a petition of said item of business.

we need a little :facepalm: in our new 9thCivic lives... and definitely need lots of :readtherules: while we're at it. Webbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......!!! kthx ;)

received my 9th cards in Friday's mail. thx Webby! expecting 6 '12 Civics in the next few days... and 5 more a few days after. 6 are in AL and the other 5 showing in CA.

Cards are awesome, Thanks again. I give them to all my customers. Between here and 8th civic have helped a lot of people and saved a lot of time for our techs...Keep up the great work!

thanks for spreading them around!

I handed these cards out like Haloween candy a couple days ago at a meet and every time I see a 9th around lol. I love the cards

Hey Webby, will you also be sending these across the border to your neighbour country as well? I'd like to request some, to pass around the shops, new local 9th owners, at meets and events.

If its cool ima after our misfit decals are dont if i can do up some misfit cards for the 8ths who have joined the 9th civic community. Dont want to step on your toes webby yah know.

Back