9thcivic Crew Stickers by GrafiXpressions

Just got these in the mail! If there wasn't a snow storm outside they would be on :P
DF252075-C5F7-4A9B-9873-7BF28A9E6766-26955-000008C599B8F279_zpse37cb8dc.jpg

Umm nuh uhh. I just wanted it to have goals and that when it grows up it can be big too. Ordered it from my phone and didn't notice the difference. Guess its time to get rid of the galaxy s3 and get a note2. Ohh darn.
It's called an iPhone 5 hahaha. I know I was kidding the note is like an iPad I think it's the funniest thing to see people with that phone up to there ear. It's big even I shaqs hand!!!

Just got my stickers in!

I am soo not an Apple fanboi. I have a 2nd gen ipod touch that was last updated more than 2 years ago. I download my podcasts from the ipod itself. Once I get off my butt and transfer to the s3 I wo t need it anymore. Even the iphone 5 screen is to small for me. Yeah that note is just to big. I am a truck driver that does pick up and deliveries. Think UPS but larger freight. The note would get smashed in my pocket.

Going to that link it shows the 8th gen license plate frame. Any plans for a 9th gen. Im in for 2. I hate the dealership frames but a lot of whats out is cheesy crap. These actually look nice. Just sayin.
That link takes me to the stickers..hmm

It's in the stickers section anyways. webby has talked about possible license plate frames.

Back