• 14) Horn Replacement

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 15) Installation of door courtesy lights on a LX sedan

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 16) Rear window sunblind installation for a sedan

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just randomly... we've done 4 now. The previous one was like 4 months back maybe?

5uZpX3L.jpg

Voted.
Don't understand the close results. :confuzzled:

THe Reverse Camera DIY was a break through....don't really understand why there is even a race. I mean, who amongst us was going to rip their dash completely apart and then play around with their Imid to try and figure out which pins were for what?!!!! BTW....This DIY also helped lead to another break through on the Imid.....adding the temperature onto the screen. Not to mention that ADX has also figured out how to add a DVD or other movie player onto the IMid. I think this DIY deserves more credit ....IMHO.

All I can say to ADExternal is..... :hail: Thank you!

11 days to go. It's still anyone's race.

Voted.
Don't understand the close results. :confuzzled:

THe Reverse Camera DIY was a break through....don't really understand why there is even a race. I mean, who amongst us was going to rip their dash completely apart and then play around with their Imid to try and figure out which pins were for what?!!!! BTW....This DIY also helped lead to another break through on the Imid.....adding the temperature onto the screen. Not to mention that ADX has also figured out how to add a DVD or other movie player onto the IMid. I think this DIY deserves more credit ....IMHO.

All I can say to ADExternal is..... :hail: Thank you!

Thanks Pauly99to17. Aside from what Paul has mention, I'm also working to finish the installation of the side mirror LED conversion just as Marchael mention from this thread http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/d...rs-on-a-non-hybrid-civic-4dr-only.6436/page-6. Im happy you guys are patient with me as I have to juggle through full time student and worker. Hope to give you guys some good news very soon.

Keep them coming, and reply when you've voted. That way more users see this thread, and show appreciation for those who submitted a DIY!

If ADE doesn't win this hands down imma cry! That **** took him like 3 weeks lol! Actually more because i remember having to enter some stuff myself because 9thgc only allowed posts up to 30 days after original OP.

Back