9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Whats a bro mobile

flatbiller.jpg

I marked that I'm "going", as if it wasn't known already.

I'm afraid people might be losing interest this year it seems. Work schedules have been sucking for most these past years.

I marked that I'm "going", as if it wasn't known already.

I'm afraid people might be losing interest this year it seems. Work schedules have been sucking for most these past years.
Perhaps. We need new members to participate to offset those that cannot make it.

My friends and I were thinking about taking a trip to the Dragon, this would be a tempting trip, but it seems that lodging has returned to being extremely expensive!

My friends and I were thinking about taking a trip to the Dragon, this would be a tempting trip, but it seems that lodging has returned to being extremely expensive!
Pricing is as it has been. For hotels, it's a very good rate. Don't forget that there is a campground there as well. Also Robbinsville has a microtel that has great rates

The discounted rates were up on the 17th. So it's back to the normal rates for the Fontana lodge rooms. Cabin rates are still relatively unchanged. The Microtel isn't bad either, stayed there in May, and it's quite.....interesting to experience the Robbinsville nightlife. As @SpartanML can agree also.

Are @Nix and @Bruce Bartlow still planning on making it? @Nomar06 , did you get a cabin / lodge room?

@Nix , @Bruce Bartlow , @Nomar06 - all better be coming!

@FRDRICE - You going to make a day trip?
@greg porter - He's going but never on the forums
@k757 - I <3 your Fiesta.. Says NO ONE :giggle: :hiding:
@jrotax101 - Can you PLEASE bring the M3.. I want to see it :P
@MrsJrotax101 - You better bring the BMW ;)
@SpiderGirl - I see you are coming via FB :)
@06CivicSiR - You bringing the STi???
@mattsbobo - You bringing the smoke screen this year? :rotfl:
@KennyGS - are you ever coming again? :(
@dentrecords - Too many trips already this year? lol
@webby - special visit by the master? ^_^
@etf - Hope you and Jill ( @Mamarazzi ) are feeling up to attending
@Tony An - Ummm post on here more! You coming?
@Speedysal - You all coming back again to the Dragon? I know you did your own thing a few years back but still nice down there.
@hey_mikey - Can you ever come again? I know you have the twins now..

Nix, Bruce and I will be in a cabin. Possibly with a friend or two. One of them being Porter.

Back