9thcivic Dragon Meet Part III Itinerary

I forgot you were coming @ethlar

I always say I'm going to take a ton of pictures but I'm too busy driving or chatting lol

since im driving a boat now, ill do one or two runs on the dragon to say ive done it, but i mostly want to ride along and take pictures

as long as people can bring themselves to getting in a noisy Ford.

This week with K757:

0.jpg

I'm still printing out a few copies of the itinerary tomorrow because a few of you like to randomly forget ****. So I'll hand them out upon request.

I think it looks perfect Jason. And thanks for leading and organizing.

Let's go for a few runs when you arrive, I wanna see how my car stacks up against a 2015. Even though it's heavier it's really composed on backroads.

Hopefully I won't arrive when it's dark like last year.... I'm NOT a fan of night runs (I like seeing FAR ahead as possible).

As for how your car stacks up against the 2015... Well you will walk on me since you are a MUCH better driver than me (and I'm not afraid to admit it). You have more balls than I do and will risk alot more lol

Hopefully I won't arrive when it's dark like last year.... I'm NOT a fan of night runs (I like seeing FAR ahead as possible).

As for how your car stacks up against the 2015... Well you will walk on me since you are a MUCH better driver than me (and I'm not afraid to admit it). You have more balls than I do and will risk alot more lol

Eh, maybe more ballsy and thats it. But the 2015 is far more capable than you'd think, just some air pressure adjustments and turning in more negative camber up front will really improve them. The stock tires are really good also.

Back