9thcivic Dragon Meet Part III Itinerary

lady, you just own a civic, relax

all of these apply in one way or another..........

04AA6F72-1BB8-474B-BBD6-93561ACD6103-2123-0000021EB1DAD83C.jpg

363F0E33-AF94-43E1-99A2-0F8AB084BCEA-12543-0000104332FDCAAB.jpg

F59AEAE8-4F66-4353-8870-2683B7F8D428-1521-0000012F5E164DF5.jpg

Moderator.jpg

trekwtf.jpg

hulkavl3.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Death-roll said:

"Thursday 9/18: 7:00 AM – 4:00PM – All day crusing the dragon / rt28 / skyway /. As proven last year, morning runs are the best time to get out there. I will lead a group drive covering the dragon, and going to the skyway starting at 11AM (same as the old 8thcivic Saturday drive). I will stop in Robbinsville afterward to pick up food"

I have a question (and maybe it's too early to ask?), are we meeting at the Fontana Lodge at 7:00 AM?

The reason I ask is because I had some Hilton Honor Points that I used to book a room at the Hampton Inn in Alcoa, TN so I won't be at the Fontana lodge Wednesday evening to know exactly what's going on, and the cell coverage down there is horrible, but if we are meeting at a certain place at a certain time Thursday morning it would definitely help me out.

Thanks.

I'm leaving to do morning runs hopefully by 7:00am if anyone is interested. @k757 stated the morning was the better time of the day. We will meet at the wildwood grill at 7 in case a few people wanna go.

Thursday is an open day, but I am doing the dragon - skyway run at 11 or 12. It's the same as the old 8thcivic saturday drive.

Early morning runs are by far the best. The only downfall is that the photographers are not usually out there (if you care)

Thanks guys, I'm not going to be able to stay but for 1 or 2 full days and I want to make the most of what time I have down there.

I'm leaving to do morning runs hopefully by 7:00am if anyone is interested. @k757 stated the morning was the better time of the day. We will meet at the wildwood grill at 7 in case a few people wanna go.

Thursday is an open day, but I am doing the dragon - skyway run at 11 or 12. It's the same as the old 8thcivic saturday drive.
maybe you should separate the two events (7 am, 11 am)

maybe you should separate the two events (7 am, 11 am)

I am, one in the morning, then break and relax until 11-12, then all ahead full to the dragon. There's lots more driving this year, so gotta save up for the next two days also.

As fun as the morning can be, some of you better get some rest after the group drive Friday. I am going to the skyway at night this year, after 2 failed attempts because of lack of interest on our part.

Screw the dragon and photographers, that's what Thursday will be for.

I'm 100% for the night run. I drove out to the overlook at 1030pm in May. It was awesome. Can't even imagine how cool it'll be up top the skyway.

I'm probably leaving around 10-11 or so. We're getting back from the Highlands run well before 5PM hopefully so there will be plenty of time to rest up.

Back