9thcivic Ipad2 Giveaway...

damn i gotta do SOMETHING to at least try....... my sister's husband has an iPad 2 and it's pretty fun to mess around with. wouldn't mind owning one myself. hmmmmmmm, i may have to enlist him or my sister to help come up w/ an idea and/or take the photo.

9thbridge.jpg

Dent wants to win. Lol. I'll give this one a try, but this week has been really wet.

i don't think moderators or admins should be allowed to enter :shady:
seems like a conflict of interest :hiding:

just sayin' :escaper:

no offense, Christina, Mike, etc.... lol

guess you're just going to have to up your game, eh?

:stickpoke:

pssshhh... up my game he says. more like HAVE some game. i've not yet taken a photo still :sadface: i need to get my *** in gear ESPECIALLY b/c i won't see the walls of this building again for at least 3 days. and that's sort of my idea! :pat:

i WISH i could say this was a great idea... but it got hella dumbed down on account of the sales guy i enlisted w/ the photo taking task. he obviously doesn't know what composition is or how to determine a level field of view. :(

anywho. i took 2 and here they are. and at least i can say i tried and competed in the contest :woot:

i present to you: the one and only LEED (Leadership in Energy Efficiency & Design) Platinum-Certified Honda dealership in the state of Florida. totally "green," inside and out. www.HeadquarterHonda.com

ipad-2-entry-1-jpg.148

ipad-2-entry-2-jpg.149

Attachments

• iPad 2 entry 1.JPG
    iPad 2 entry 1.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 14
  • iPad 2 entry 2.JPG
    iPad 2 entry 2.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 14
i give up... uploading pix here only SEEMS simple and straightforward.......... but FAR from it after you try it. and the whole can't edit past 5 minutes of posting is suuuuuuch a huge pain in the culo. :pat:

LMK if you guys can see full-size image or not by clicking or whatever.

I still need to find a place. Lol.

Back