• #4 - michael s

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • #5 - PapiFlyy

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked arm0's the best because of the stuff hes done to it. i like his rims the best out of all the other cars, they have too many spokes or there pink ( no offense to papiflyy i just dont like the way it looks) and i really dont like the coupes. i really like what he did to the front bumper plastidipping it black. i also like the headlights hes got for it. and now i just saw his post with the carbon fiber hood which looks great. The only thing i dont like about his car is the yellow fog lights thats just something i would never do. good luck arm0 :brock:
Hey Customade, thank you for your kind words bro; glad you liked the CF hood :)

I didn't dish out all my money on headlights :) I got a really good deal from my friend. Actually the rims where cheaper too, I had to budget on all my mods, as I'm having a little one coming to this world by the end of the year. The stickers, well it's my appreciation for all the companies who has hooked me up, and I had to represent 9thcivic.com

Judging by your message count, you probably came from a place filled with hate, but I don't hate you for drinking that Hatorade :clapping:

A wheel snob with a civic...lol. Your whip still looks sick Kev. I voted!

Attachments

• haters.jpg
    haters.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
i personally don't see how Arm0ged0n is going to win this thing. the only thing nice about his car is the headlights. but IMO why would you dish out all that money on headlights and have $500 rims?

stickers all over the car just completely ruin it also.

maybe I'm just a hater, or its because he got good pics. but almost every car he's against is nicer than his.
Wow...what a total jerk! I gotta agree with Winterfel, a wheel snob with a civic?! What a joke, this guy must be sitting at home trolling on his dads laptop. Arm0's car has to be one of the most modified 9th gens out there, a complete suspension package from eibach and all. Wtf? Is that cheap too? Additionally he has contributed to the 9th gen community by letting companies use his car to develop parts for the Si AND he even spent his own time and money to get dyno runs to prove HP increases with specific parts. Yo jdm22h20 go spread your hate somewhere else son. It's one thing to give an opinion, but you should go on the international association of haters page and bask in the hate there. Everyone knows stickers add horsepower too...Duh. Oh and I'm waiting for the 2013 Zonda Cinque to come out too! LOL

So since we don't get no love from the 8th gen crowd does that mean the 10th gen will get it?

Not all of 8thCivic is hating because I am a 8thcivic owner as well & have no plans to get a 9th Gen. But I'm not hating what's so ever :) I actually came over here to see what u guys had going on & to chat it up

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Wow...what a total jerk! I gotta agree with Winterfel, a wheel snob with a civic?! What a joke, this guy must be sitting at home trolling on his dads laptop. Arm0's car has to be one of the most modified 9th gens out there, a complete suspension package from eibach and all. Wtf? Is that cheap too? Additionally he has contributed to the 9th gen community by letting companies use his car to develop parts for the Si AND he even spent his own time and money to get dyno runs to prove HP increases with specific parts. Yo jdm22h20 go spread your hate somewhere else son. It's one thing to give an opinion, but you should go on the international association of haters page and bask in the hate there. Everyone knows stickers add horsepower too...Duh. Oh and I'm waiting for the 2013 Zonda Cinque to come out too! LOL
Thanks Brosky for this awesome reply!! You just made my day :corona:

come on bro, i got like 10k in my 8thgen. a carbon hood and eibach suspension isn't doing much. believe me.

get into real mods and come talk.

You own a vehicle they've been making aftermarket parts available for since 2006.

and we're a few months from being in 2013. The mods available to the 9th are extremely limited. Extremely. Some of these users are beta testers on parts that aren't even available to the general public. You're entitled to your opinion, but please don't try to bash on users who have entered the contest. Leave it at the door.

You own a vehicle they've been making aftermarket parts available for since 2006.

and we're a few months from being in 2013. The mods available to the 9th are extremely limited. Extremely. Some of these users are beta testers on parts that aren't even available to the general public. You're entitled to your opinion, but please don't try to bash on users who have entered the contest. Leave it at the door.

I tried that...

Sadly, there aren't a lot of mods out for the 9th right now so it's about creativity and budget.
This will be nothing like 8th's ROTMs for a bit...but as things come out I expect some huge changes.
People's taste will also change

Listen, i would of stopped a long time ago if it weren't for everyone bashing me for having a different opinion. Sorry, I'm not going to be like everybody else in this thread and lick up his a**. i just don't see how his car has twice as many votes as the other cars in the competition is what i was trying to say from the beginning. His car just does not seem like a ROTM car to me.

thats all I'm done.

Listen, i would of stopped a long time ago if it weren't for everyone bashing me for having a different opinion. Sorry, I'm not going to be like everybody else in this thread and lick up his a**. i just don't see how his car has twice as many votes as the other cars in the competition is what i was trying to say from the beginning. His car just does not seem like a ROTM car to me.

thats all I'm done.
Wow...seriously troll. Go back under the bridge we'll pay the toll. My 9th gen is faster than your 8th gen anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back