9thcivic Ride Of The Month January 2013 Winner

Congrats man, car looks awesome, very very clean. Shouldn't you be putting down more than 205 with those mods though?

Wow thanks everyone! All the comments are well appreciated! To answer 2 questions I saw in the thread:
Horsepower peaking at 205: Yes, I was disappointed with this figure, however through research and q&a, I realized that I still to haven't gotten rid of a fatal flaw: plastic intake manifold is very restrictive. Good for an additional 15 hp for switching it out to say the 8th gen version.

Clutchless bypass: much more simple than everyone thinks: the ole' paperclip in the clutch sensor allows me to start the car without using the clutch pedal. Simple really.

A few more changes to the car to note: installed the front and rear h emblems from procivic.com; purchased black anodized motor mounts (wesellcarparts.com) and installed: what a difference! ; lastly I got rid of the braille battery and bought a brand new honda battery and a corsport red tie down. Just wasn't enough juice in that battery to support a vehicle of this size. Probably better suited for a go cart.
I have decided to make a build thread since I always have so many questions and I'll try to post it today with many pictures from when she was born to what she is today! Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:
Back