• 3) @sk8nava

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • 4) @stormCIVIC

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stormCIVIC, you have "*R18 engine" under your performance modifications. The R18 is not a performance option nor is it a modification. It is the standard/economy engine that comes in the car from the factory.
i did not put it there to be a performance mod. i put that there as a spec not a mod. just because things are on the list of mods dont mean there all mods. i place all specs and mods to my vehicle.

Voted! and on an additional note, this voting forced me to find my computer as well

At this point, it will be very hard to determine who will win.

So submit your votes people!

I'd like to see this monthly thread change to "ONE VOTE PER MEMBER".
I can see where this multi-vote can lead some choices to pick all one type of car, by stuffing the ballot.

JMHO..........We see multi votes on these TV comp' shows......... But it cost for every vote, so they're doing it to make money and boost their call/watch ratings.

Last edited:
So all of these people with "smart phones"... only use tapatalk it seems? No one is willing to open the site in their phone browser? Do you not browse any other websites in the phone browser? This is blowing my mind.

So all of these people with "smart phones"... only use tapatalk it seems? No one is willing to open the site in their phone browser? Do you not browse any other websites in the phone browser? This is blowing my mind.
I guess you're saying this for the general public. I have a dumb phone and don't know anything about tap-a-talk. So what's the diff between TAT and the browser?

tapatalk is a dedicated mobile version of the site operated by a 3rd party company. It's stripped down, and sized for a smart phone. The pages render similar to this below.

TAafGDN.jpg

If you open the site in your normal phone browser, you get the full version of the site with all options.

Yep. I dont think im technologically smart enough to keep up with all the features of my smart phone lol. I just like that it has a full keyboard and can google search when i need it and tapatalk is perfect for phones. During the school year when i have my laptop out all the time i use the full version of the site

I hate the mobile version of any website. It really annoys me that there are sites which prevent you from seeing their full site from a mobile device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back