• 1) @L.Doggyz

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • 2) @rudy7_

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • 3) @Marvin Fabro

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for your concern luckyakuma I'm actually installing coils at the moment, because I didn't want my stock suspension to give out on me lol. I hope others look into getting aftermarket shocks if they're on springs, it looks like what they say might be true. Haha
Nice action on the switch up. What coilover are you going to put?... tein? Having concern for people is a lesson more people should spend time mastering rather than plaguing the world with more bs which we can find at almost every corner. The world is in desperate need of smiles not tears! Thanks for the like as well Rudy. Have a good rest of your weekend bud and don't ever let anyone take away your decency! ... just spread it!

I've been on springs since I had 2k miles and now have 9k with no issues.
Hey Kev, why wait for a problem to find you.. when you can find it. I'm glad nothing has happened Kev and hope nothing will. Just passing the food.. for thought. Have a good 1

Nice action on the switch up. What coilover are you going to put?... tein? Having concern for people is a lesson more people should spend time mastering rather than plaguing the world with more bs which we can find at almost every corner. The world is in desperate need of smiles not tears! Thanks for the like as well Rudy. Have a good rest of your weekend bud and don't ever let anyone take away your decency! ... just spread it!
Thank you sir! Much appreciated. I feel the same way, shout out to the people on the forums who don't bag on others and respect people's thoughts, ideas, and builds!
I ended up going with megan ez streets and the ride is good so far. I should've gone coils since the beginning, not that there's anything wrong with springs!

Thank you sir! Much appreciated. I feel the same way, shout out to the people on the forums who don't bag on others and respect people's thoughts, ideas, and builds!
I ended up going with megan ez streets and the ride is good so far. I should've gone coils since the beginning, not that there's anything wrong with springs!

Your more than welcome and well deserved. Were they expensive? Can you adjust stiffness and height? The reason why I mentioned tein was because of the edfc which gives the driver the ability to adjust from the comfort of being in your car... check it out if you haven't seen them.. definitely worth a view. Hope you're having a good weekend and speak soon.

Your more than welcome and well deserved. Were they expensive? Can you adjust stiffness and height? The reason why I mentioned tein was because of the edfc which gives the driver the ability to adjust from the comfort of being in your car... check it out if you haven't seen them.. definitely worth a view. Hope you're having a good weekend and speak soon.
They weren't expensive, compared to other coils. I got them for 665 shipped. You can adjust height, and stiffness but I haven't played around with that haha. No way, I didn't even know that was possible. I will definitely check that out! Adjusting the height on mine was time consuming and it was a workout, so that would really come in handy!

Ya man.. definitely worth a look. The edfc machine looks sweet. Looks like a radio or cd deck and the convenience and cool factor is up there. Enjoy when you start playing with it and congrats!

Hey Rudy, just a curious question. The water bottle that is in the cup holder is because the 1 in front isn't good because the bottle gets into arguments with the shifter and your wrist right? Have a good rest of your day Rudy

Hey Rudy, just a curious question. The water bottle that is in the cup holder is because the 1 in front isn't good because the bottle gets into arguments with the shifter and your wrist right? Have a good rest of your day Rudy
Yeah! Idk if I'm the only one with the problem cause of my short hands etc, but if I would put it in the first one, I'd hit it constantly lol

Well you're not the only 1 bud. I avoid the 1st cup holder for water bottles or anything that height so that's where mine sits as well... and do use the other 1 but not for that. So you don't have short hands.. you just like proper clearance just as I do.

I personally don't have that issue ATM but I have a handle type shifter so it sits higher.
20150610_200016_zps62qntz2g.jpg

It's only a few threads on.

Back