• 3) @Kiggamaxwell

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with having 2 winners :D

Reactions: Tak
No thanks. I'm getting beat by a stock si & a Ex automatic. I'd rather not submit.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

are-you-serious.jpg

Hey Kig.. just to say I voted for you.. and I would re enter your car again.. you'll get it. The only thing on your car i'm not the biggest fan of is the wind guards on the windows. With the automatic comment I have to ask..Storm have your ever driven manual? If not... Dammit bud are you missing out on some fun.. take my word on it.. I first learned manual on a VW dune buggy and though I've driven many auto's and do right now.. which is my girlfriends car.. and I've teased her plenty and 1 day when the time is right I will re teach her manual and I just know she'll be hooked. Have an awesome 4th of July to all out there. Enjoy the very best food, drinks and fireworks with the ones who mean most to you.. All the best to everyone and be safe!

For me, I know how to drive manual and i enjoy how cool it is but it isn't fan anymore because both of my legs got injured when I was younger. From time to time, I feel weak on my legs.....
That's one of the reasons why I have to choose automatic transmission.

Happy July 4 long weekend guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back