9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

I definitely am going to need to replace my struts before the Dragon. Might be some coilovers ^_^ :)

I definitely am going to need to replace my struts before the Dragon. Might be some coilovers ^_^ :)

'bout time :clapping:

If I was keeping the WRX it would have different suspension on it also. Racecomp blacks + Konis being price conscious or Racecomp yellows + gtworx bilsteins not being price conscious.

:omg: What happened to all the race track & course spec tuned?
It still has the almost stock m20. They were only around 140hp when new and the car is far from new. It is still the same car, but will have better wider tires.

The older US spec BMW's were pretty underpowered. Mine only has 230ish with quite a few mods. The E46 was when the motor started to get better in the U.S but the non-M's still were underpowered.

It still has the almost stock m20. They were only around 140hp when new and the car is far from new. It is still the same car, but will have better wider tires.
yea yea, but power is irrelevant. Try to rock this car from side to side :)

Thunder in the Smokeys..... FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:scratches: That same rally is every year during our meet, I don't see the problem, it's not like we're going fast during the day.

RT28 / skyway are where the real fun is at anyway.

I'm getting a cabin, I need room to cook the food, hopefully more people get cabins close to me.

Back