9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

How much extra were the cabins than the lodge rooms, for those who have done it in the past?

Cabins can go anywhere from $80-$200 per night for the lower end to the upscale ones. But the good thing is that they can usually accommodate 3-4 people so the bill can be divided accordingly. The two years I used the cabins is was in the Laurels which are on the lower end and most other dragon posse were put there as well. Rate was around $85 / night.

I guess I will be getting a cabin, who wants to chill at my cabin for the weekend?

Chill as in hang out? or chill as in crash at your cabin? :giggle:

I'm getting a cabin, I'm sure Nate will be in there also, leaves 2ish spots open.

**** that! Nate will be there. I'm out :giggle:

I could use a bed or couch in a cabin

Those better bring earplug whom are sleeping in your cabin :giggle: Wasn't it you that snored? Or was that Santiago?

Edit: But I'd be down at splitting the costs of a cabin. You gotta fight over me tho! ;)

Those better bring earplug whom are sleeping in your cabin :giggle: Wasn't it you that snored? Or was that Santiago?

Edit: But I'd be down at splitting the costs of a cabin. You gotta fight over me tho! ;)

I think it was both of us, lol. Couch is a million times better than the lodge floor no matter how many blankets and pads you put under you.

All that noise was not all me, I am pretty sure 90% was Santiago. LOL

Back