9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

Mamarazzi brings cookies for killboy the photographer....maybe she'd make some extras :)
I got to ride with her last year on the GA mtn trip and eventually got to drive her Fit. (one quick and fun car). This time I owe her a ride in my WRX which I hope she gives me racing tips (entry/exit speeds, correct lines, etc.)

I got to ride with her last year on the GA mtn trip and eventually got to drive her Fit. (one quick and fun car). This time I owe her a ride in my WRX which I hope she gives me racing tips (entry/exit speeds, correct lines, etc.)

Go plat GT5 that should teach you corners.

I watch this and get excited.............

Word from the wise, The Dragon sucks in the middle of the day, it's hard to get a good smooth run in, best time is early am or at night.

Moonshiner 28 or the Skyway are fun in the day, just make sure you have heat in the tires, right tire pressure and run the road at your pace... Understeer is a biotch...

Cool. This is great timing to post the dates already. We are currently selecting our weeks off at work. I have requested a week off in September already. Ill have to make some adjustments. Since I will not be switching jobs anytime soon I will actually be able to make it this year.

Back