9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I'm working on it. Right now, the plan is for about a 9 hr drive (leave at 8:00am and arrive back at 5:00pm) with a few planned stops. We had a couple of unplanned stops last year. We were waiting for somebody to catch up because they either got lost or got pulled over. :omg:

This drive will be spirited as possible with more twisties than last year. If this seems too long for anybody, we can "tone it down":feedback:

no, not too long, I plan on doing an all day drive when I get the BRZ in a few weeks

Looks like I might have to get there on thurs night......

I'm working on it. Right now, the plan is for about a 9 hr drive (leave at 8:00am and arrive back at 5:00pm) with a few planned stops. We had a couple of unplanned stops last year. We were waiting for somebody to catch up because they either got lost or got pulled over. :omg:

This drive will be spirited as possible with more twisties than last year. If this seems too long for anybody, we can "tone it down":feedback:
We might join you towards the end.
IMO 9hours is far too long for the average person to still pay full attention and be in full control of their car on demanding roads though.

This is shaping up to be the "best of the best" event

Yep lol, all of the immature little kiddies will attend the 8th meet.

We might join you towards the end.
IMO 9hours is far too long for the average person to still pay full attention and be in full control of their car on demanding roads though.

I think we all did pretty well on last year's drive, and I wish it was a bit longer, I don't think most of us will have a problem. We can always stop for a cool off break.

I definitely wouldn't drive the BMW for 9 hours. The seat is not very comfortable and no A/C or radio.

I may have to bring the Si instead, depending on how I feel. I am planning on being there, but will have to wait to determine what car I will be in.

Hmmmm I now want to go to this for some reason lol. Too bad with no vacation time at work for now I would have to leave Friday night and come back Sunday....

Looks like I'll be ricing it up at the beach unfortunately.....maybe next year.

Hmmmm I now want to go to this for some reason lol. Too bad with no vacation time at work for now I would have to leave Friday night and come back Sunday....

Don't worry, there will be several subaru meets and drives to go on with me & the BRZ and Jeff, etc... on the weekends

Buster!!!

Back