9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

Also, funny thing happened on our way home

When we first got up there, Brandon realized he didn't have his license. I was freaking out about it more than he was cause I didn't wanna be stuck up there waiting for him to get out of jail. But the weekend continued

Then, yesterday we're going down 28 on our way home and right before it switches to 2 lanes there was a road block. I think to myself "well, Brandon's getting f'd". They check my license and let me pass so I pull off in the grass. Then they talk to Brandon, who explains to them that he doesn't have his license but he knows his license number, has his registration/insurance. Sheriff goes back to his car and then Brandon ends up finding his license buried in his seat. Tells the cop he found it and we're on our way.

I about :bricks: when I saw that road block

lulz....in his car the whole time.

Forgot to mention....on one of the runs on Sunday around noonish we were going pretty good at it with a Lexus IS300 in front of me. A friggin black bear cub ran out in front of the IS. The dude almost hit it. By the time I got next to the cub, it had already climbed up the 30ft cliff.

BTW....the chick in the IS was hot!

He was going pretty good. I think he was hurting with those stock rims/crap tires, cause he was slowing down a lot for corners

Same with that Z4 we were behind for one run. He started off at a good pace. Too bad he slowed a bit and then hit traffic.

I was amazed at how many people pulled on on Sunday. Most of the people I got behind pulled off,

much traffic there while you guys were out?

It was about normal for a nice summer weekend. We got a few good runs in. I think I'm going to have to rubber up for the Sept. meet. Nackered up my tires pretty good this weekend.

It was about normal for a nice summer weekend. We got a few good runs in. I think I'm going to have to rubber up for the Sept. meet. Nackered up my tires pretty good this weekend.
when you drive the lil' Ferrari fast, these things happen :)

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (38k mi)

much traffic there while you guys were out?

It wasn't too bad, I've seen busier weekends. Saturday was pretty backed up but Friday and Sunday were decent. Most people pulled over for me on Sunday so that was good. During night runs I had some boars run out in front of me which was pretty intense. Just glad I didn't hit one, or run into a bear

I might end up getting new tires as well. Still got a decent amount of tread right now but by September that may have changed. I don't wanna get up there and start sliding around

when you drive the lil' Ferrari fast, these things happen :)

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (38k mi)

Those little F.I.T.'s have no problem keeping up with whoever is in front. Although, I think that also has something to do with the drivers

During night runs I had some boars run out in front of me which was pretty intense. Just glad I didn't hit one, or run into a bear

Those little F.I.T.'s have no problem keeping up with whoever is in front. Although, I think that also has something to do with the drivers

Boars & bears? :scratches:

The driver plays a huge part.

knackered [ˈnækəd] Brit Slang
adj
1. exhausted; tired out
2. worn out; no longer working, esp after long or hard use

glad to hear everyone had fun :D

I hate living so far away sometimes, the WRX should be plenty loud for the dragon, like last year but with no fart cans.

Killboy.com pics are up!

:drooling: love this pic....

Killboy14.jpg

Killboy10.jpg

Killboy11.jpg

Killboy12.jpg

Killboy8.jpg

Killboy9.jpg

Back