9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

Jill & I are in. Where do we meet? and what time?
Don't you guys live north?
If so it would only make sense for us to meet north and it depends on what route you want to take. You know the roads better than I, so if you can plan a route it would be better. I am planning to head north after my boys leave for school.

Another goodie just arrived.

IMG_20120320_112337.jpg

Had some fun this past weekend up at the Dragon....def will need some brake pads and maybe upgrade the susp some.

Had some fun this past weekend up at the Dragon....def will need some brake pads and maybe upgrade the susp some.

BMW... meh :giggle: :hiding:

I am looking to get new rotors (front & rear), pads (front & rear), stainless steel brake lines and fluid.

Wish I could join y'all.. but the M3 is broken. :-(

Nomar, get some Koni dampers - they are on sale at tirerack right now.

I was going to ask you about the BMW autox this weekend, but I guess you cannot. I am planning to stop. It is at AMS.

I have a few friends going. You'll have to contact Bruce first to get a number.. it is assigned for life, then you can register with that number.

Last two(and only) I did I got FTD :)

I have a few friends going. You'll have to contact Bruce first to get a number.. it is assigned for life, then you can register with that number.

Last two(and only) I did I got FTD :)

I sold my wheels to Pete, and he is one of the e30 guys. There were 3 e30s out this past weekend with the Porsche club. I won't be running, but I can get a number eventually. Do you still have my mobile number?

BMW... meh :giggle: :hiding:

I am looking to get new rotors (front & rear), pads (front & rear), stainless steel brake lines and fluid.
Stinks that you have to go with SS lines. The booster on the Si is very good, and a good set of pads on blanks works great. With fluid too, of course.

Nice sale but looking to spend money on the clutch/flywheel thing first.

Having some "chatter" on the flywheel sometimes....

oh, my bad.. you mentioned that to me. sorry. Did I ask if you were planning to replace it with an oem, or aftermarket?

Not sure if you did and still not sure what to go with. Aftermarket ends up being a little more and you get the performance upgrade but people say that they get some chatter.

Not sure if you did and still not sure what to go with. Aftermarket ends up being a little more and you get the performance upgrade but people say that they get some chatter.
I love the aftermarket one in my BMW. The guy couldn't remember which one he installed. The clutch stop is a great upgrade too. I only have to push the clutch about 1/4 in to change gears. The UUC short shifter is great too.

Back