9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I just put my BRZ deposit down today :woot: , on Monday the sales mgr will be in so I'll decide what one of the 5 I want, just so I don't get a limited automatic or something.

As for the dragon meet, I'll get back to Fontana this week regarding our food choices, I don't know if there's much more to do other than start putting together a basic itinerary.

So your dealership has 5 in route currently??

So are you going with the first one that comes in ..in silver?

IMG_20120323_152856.jpg

IMG_20120322_111004.jpg

IMG_20120320_112337.jpg

2012-03-15105948.jpg

Some of the goodies for the BMW. Just have the 4.10 LSD and mounts to install. And the headers that just arrived yesterday.

uhmmm...well idk what you guys were talking about, but i was gonna ask about the dragon meet lol...I know when but not specifically where. However, I am only 18, so if you guys were wanting to avoid having "kids" show up, I completely understand. My birthday is the 22nd of sept, so i was thinking attending would be a cool 'present' lol

B/D cookout sounds good. I know they have grills at the cabins, but are there some at the lodge? I have a small portable propane grill, but I would have to find it and it wouldn't cook enough for everyone. My b/d would have been a few months sooner. July 4th.

My Bday is the 16th so everyone eles's belated Bdays will count :woot:

IDK if there's anything at the lodge, so hopefully one of us will have a cabin that we can hang out at.

Back