9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

IMG_20120422_083004.jpg

New tires for the backup vehicle. 225/45/17 Sumitomos. Not the greatest, but decent summer tires.

I'm doing a few upgrades for the dragon too!! :)

stoptech2.jpg

stoptech1.jpg

StopTech Slotted Front & Rear Rotors
StopTech Front & Rear pads
StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines (not installed yet)

new brakes and tires are the beez kneez. i will be rockin the re-11 with the ebc rotors/pads unless i get a new br-z or fr-s.

new brakes and tires are the beez kneez. i will be rockin the re-11 with the ebc rotors/pads unless i get a new br-z or fr-s.

I was thinking about replacing my RE01's with the RE11's but I didn't want to spend the $$ on a brand new set. Buddy was selling the Nitto's for a really good price with about 2k-3k miles on them.

I definitely wanted to keep the same size (235/45/17) :D

225/40/18 re-11's are on my nt0-3 wheels. i only been used on the dragon for 1 year so, less than 2k miles. my problem is the lug pattern will not fit on the br-z or fr-s. i will have to find a different wheel to put them on if i switch cars.

225/40/18 re-11's are on my nt0-3 wheels. i only been used on the dragon for 1 year so, less than 2k miles. my problem is the lug pattern will not fit on the br-z or fr-s. i will have to find a different wheel to put them on if i switch cars.

Yea IDK why subaru insists on sticking with the 5x100 hubs, its time to move on, this isnt 1995 anymore cars are heavier and more powerful now.

brakes look nice Mr. Jeff. I hope my new Dunlop Star Specs make it until September... but I have my doubts.

I am close behind in my 120k mile LX thou, and by end of May car should be dragon ready and should pass inspection by the end of July....
Glad you got your car back together.
Mine is still on the stock clutch, and the new tires should make a huge difference.
I am still planning to bring the BMW, unless I am not feeling well. I will be trailering it if I do bring it. The 4.10 gears, no sound deadening, and other things make it not fun on the highway.

Glad you got your car back together.
Mine is still on the stock clutch, and the new tires should make a huge difference.
I am still planning to bring the BMW, unless I am not feeling well. I will be trailering it if I do bring it. The 4.10 gears, no sound deadening, and other things make it not fun on the highway.

I really hope you're able to bring it :pray:

I hope so too, but its not like the Si isn't a capable backup. Even with stock suspension, rsb, and some front neg camber.
And I would have more comfortable seats, AC, and a radio.

Back