9thcivic's 2021 Toys For Tots Donation Thread

Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

Dear Webby,

My name is Colonel Ted Silvester, and I’m a Vice President for the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation. Friends like you can call me “Migs.”

The truth is, we have a critical shortage of toys going into the Christmas season. And with an increased number of Americans doing their holiday shopping online again this year, it means our toy collection boxes are sitting half empty right now instead of overflowing with toys like they normally would be.

At the same time, many American families are struggling to make ends meet, and many parents will be unable to provide even a single gift for their children this Christmas -- without help from Toys for Tots! That’s why I’m reaching out to you now with a personal request:

Please find it in your heart to make a gift to our virtual “Fill the Box” Toy Drive today.

You have an opportunity right now to make sure Santa visits every child this Christmas, no matter their circumstances. Please help “Fill the Box” by donating for children in need.

On behalf of each child whose Christmas you’ll save, thank you for your generosity and compassion.
I’m grateful for you,
0226fed1-0d54-4dc2-8a4a-872a52efa7bb.png
Migs
Ted Silvester
Colonel, USMC (Retired)
Vice President
Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

Sweet!

But the poopin bird toy????? interesting toy choice there.....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Back