A different 9th gen....2013 Accord

I are excite!

CIMG4011_zps454eddd4.jpg

Last edited:
nah....just came in today. The morimoto HID kit is on it's way and i need to buy the pass side headlight.

Also.....the retrofit source told me the his and the tsx-r lens shipped on Monday and today I get told it is backordered. WTF?

i had the same thing happen with the bulbs i ordered, it was backordered and then shipped the next day like a week before the backorder was supposed to be resolved

also wondering if i could get my hands on the boards and reflectors if they could be modified to fit into say a civic headlight

You would prob need new reflectors.....hey are pretty tall.

Also.....the retrofit source told me the his and the tsx-r lens shipped on Monday and today I get told it is backordered. WTF?

I think I might of chosen the wrong HID kit. My order says its a Canbus system but I need to get the relay system. Guess that's what I get for ordering late night. Sent them and email to see what they can do......

Lol

Really? lol quit trollin'

Ha! Definitely not trolling. Put together rice noodles, slices of beef brisket, fatty flank, and steak, a hearty broth poured over the top, add some onion and other toppings (if you like bean sprouts, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, and lime), add sriracha and/or crushed chili sauce to it, and what do you get?

Answer: LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE

Life's too short to eat only meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and mcdonald's dollar menu. Try it one of these days :badger:

Last edited:
Hmmmz......something is baking in the oven.....

so wait... you bought the mini d2s projectors? Not the h1's?

so wait... you bought the mini d2s projectors? Not the h1's?

Que? I bought TSX projectors. The black one in the link pics is the stock Accord halogen projector. I was taking pics of it to post on driveaccord.net since no one has actually taken the headlights apart yet.

thanks for taking the pics. You werent kidding about how big those led reflectors were, that would obscure a significant part of the beam from a projector in a civic housing.

After seeing the components on the board, and the heat sink-less high powered LEDs im almost certain they run on a current limiting circuit instead of a simpler voltage regulating one, so the dimming could be managed by dropping the current fed to the array, kinda the equivalent of putting a bigger load resistor in without the heat dissipation concerns to dim the DRLs

Back