ABBZ8377 13 CBP

Just wanted to add another quick note to this in case anyone else runs into a similar issue with those bolt/clamps they are called throttle plate flanges they run about $5 bucks each.

Curious to see what numbers you come up with, with the TB and intake. Do you have before #s ??

I talked to vit the other night before the ZDX he told me I was pushing in the 200whp range I don't anticipate any huge gain from the ZDX with the stock IM but who knows from my research not many people have done ZDX with stock IM so I have nothing to compare it with.

Well I just looked into this and from what I can come up with the ZDX stock IM option just recently became available.

I believe they get cranked down to seal them and they are left in like a standard bleeder bolt. Unscrewing it slightly allows the ball valve to float so you can bleed with only one person.

Yes the speed bleeder replaces your factory bleeder bolt and makes the job a whole hell of a lot easier.

***UPDATE***

I finally had a chance to test the car out today after installing the ZDX and all I can say is WOW !
this has made such difference it's not even funny right from the get go noticed an improvement in torque the car actually pulls you back into the seat and I can actually feel the Vtec pop now and the exhaust has a much deeper tone as well I only took about a 10 minute ride so I will update this again in the next few days. The one thing I did notice though is the idle seems kinda jumpy but I will chalk that up to the ECU needing to adjust and needing a re tune.

***UPDATE***

I finally had a chance to test the car out today after installing the ZDX and all I can say is WOW !
this has made such difference it's not even funny right from the get go noticed an improvement in torque the car actually pulls you back into the seat and I can actually feel the Vtec pop now and the exhaust has a much deeper tone as well I only took about a 10 minute ride so I will update this again in the next few days. The one thing I did notice though is the idle seems kinda jumpy but I will chalk that up to the ECU needing to adjust and needing a re tune.
After installation, did you let the car idle for ~10 minutes? The ECU relearns the idle during that time. You can always unplug the battery for a bit to reset the ECU and then do the idle relearn.
Regardless, a tune will definitely help, not only with issues but be able to really utilize the new parts.

What do you do with half a can of plasti dip and nothing else to do ? find something to spray!! my manifold cover was all banged up from putting tools on it and the sticker was coming off so i decided to clean it up this will work for now until i get a new one.

Attachments

• photo(16).JPG
    photo(16).JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Thanks I been trying to get out there the past few days and Install some more stuff but the weather is brutal.

We shall find out lol and what do you do when you need to finish the job and its starts raining you grab the wifes clothes rack and finish in the house.

photo(17).JPG

Reactions: Nix
And to answer your question plasti dip can handle about 200 degrees

Most of the plastic underhood doesn't get that hot. If you can touch it with your hand its probably 200 max. It'll be interesting to see how it holds up though.

I just did some research some guy dipped his corvette mufflers said he had no issues.

No there is nothing you can do with that manifold. The adapter that comes from PRL tapers everything down so it works.

Back