About to join the club....2014 DBP Honda civic si sedan

aznblitz

Hi there

Will be taking delivery of my 2014 si sedan in another 10 days can hardly wait....just wanted to drop by and say Hi to all the members.

ezejuvy5.jpg

enuqaqy4.jpg

Very nice! What are your plans for it?

Thanks I'm super excited ...but most likely to stay stock lol aside from a tint and HIDs...

Congrats. Is there a reason they're making you wait 10 days if the car is there?

No reason at all...I had requested to pick up the car at certain date and they are just holding it for me until that day arrives ...but those 10 days can't come soon enough lol

Loving it! I don't mean to hijack the thread but will professional tint eventually make the power windows get stuck after more than 5 years? I'm asking because I had a 2004 Tacoma and this happened to me but I thought it was because of the tint... I may be wrong though. also what percent and type of tint you putting on?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys ...blue was the first and only choice glad I actually got the remaining left over 2014 before getting the blue will be harder...

Love that color. I really adore my Rallye Red '13. I was between that and DBP. It was a toss-up, for me. However, every time I see a DBP, I second-guess my decision haha. Congrats on the new ride and welcome!

Love that color. I really adore my Rallye Red '13. I was between that and DBP. It was a toss-up, for me. However, every time I see a DBP, I second-guess my decision haha. Congrats on the new ride and welcome!

Exact same issue I have too....but I did not have an option, RR was all the dealer had left for me

Thanks guys for all warm wishes ...slowly getting use to this car haven't drove a manual car for over 4 years but slowly coming back to me lol

Haven't even hit vtec yet wondering when I should push it car only has like 135 km on it lol

I took it easy on mine for the first 600 miles or so (around 1000 km). There's A LOT of debate on this topic, tho. I'm not getting in the middle of it haha

Lol good to know at first I thought my vtec lights on the dash weren't working but them I realized I wasn't going high enough in the rpm range too see it

Hit the gas a little more and listen to her purr :banana whip2:

Slowly I'll get there lol...after having the car for about a week I must say that cause of the increased torque this car is a lot more usable in the city for me...my last manual car was an 06 Acura rsx type s...while it was an amazing car, in the city really had to rev it a lot more and shift a lot as well but so far this civic si I can leave it in 4th gear in the city with my normal driving and it's great....

Back