ABS/VSA/power steering??

It's the second time this has happened to me. First time which happened on Oct 4th, 2016 they said its because you have over sized tired. the tires I do have on are SI tires from Honda lol. Anyhow I brushed it off. The second time was this morning November 9th, 2016 I drove it straight there and dropped it off. We will see what they say. I have the check hill start assist, ABS, VSA and power steering. Reading over the comments here and I can say it happened when I turned my lights on and yes I installed HID not too long ago. Don't know if that is triggering it or not but here is a picture of the errors I get. But I have been using my car obv at night or using my lights this whole time. Don't understand how this happens out of the blue.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 27
  • FullSizeRender1.jpg
    FullSizeRender1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 26
  • FullSizeRender3.jpg
    FullSizeRender3.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 20
  • FullSizeRender4.jpg
    FullSizeRender4.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 20
  • FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 22
We're you able to get this resolved I have the same issue but I'm not getting the ABS light.

I had a blow out last night and had to drive a little bit to get to someplace to pull over and change it. After that my power steering and VSA light came on. I had my oil change and battery replaced last week. From what I've researched it could be the battery. What are your thoughts?

Another thing to add is that since I had to drive a little farther than normalnthe blown tire destroyed the plastic lining behind the tire and part of the mud flap.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We're you able to get this resolved I have the same issue but I'm not getting the ABS light.

I had a blow out last night and had to drive a little bit to get to someplace to pull over and change it. After that my power steering and VSA light came on. I had my oil change and battery replaced last week. From what I've researched it could be the battery. What are your thoughts?

Another thing to add is that since I had to drive a little farther than normalnthe blown tire destroyed the plastic lining behind the tire and part of the mud flap.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Do you have an aftermarket intake or hid headlights?

Bump. Just curious what the fixes were here. Bone stock 2013 Si with just over 50k. I had multiple instances of the ABS/VSC/Steering warning light that came on and off a few times. Honda said it was a wheel sensor and just reset the codes and charged me $110. In January I had a "Check Airbag System" warning light on too and that got looked at and Honda said it was my driver's side inflator wiring that was the problem so they replaced something. Light came on again this week and Honda can't see me for another week... just don't like driving around not knowing if my bags will work in case I need them.

since feb 2012, i never cleaned my MAF sensor & throttle body.......
2 weeks ago this happen to me>>> i forgot to remove 2 battery terminals and the engine still hot.....

spark plugs n pcv valve was replace, since day 1......

today date:
@ 112,000 miles my dampers fails need to replace all 4.......
>>>need advice<<<
i want to install eibach pro kit springs, but what bumpers????
(sorry don't want coil overs....)

Truhart makes shocks/struts for the 9th gen civic, and people have posted positive reviews about them.

Did i miss the post where you checked for codes? because that would be the most helpful way to diagnose this issue instead of guessing.

I had ABS, VSA, Power steering lights all illuminated at once on the freeway. The lights went away for a day then came back for good. Another note is that the power steering light usually came on a little after the other two. When rolling backwards in neutral I experienced grinding noises, which I thought was the breaks.

Took it into the dealership and it was the wheel bearing. If my problem solves like yours you can save diagnosing costs. To test if this is your problem lift your car and see how much play your tires have side to side. If your tire and rim move when you push them this is your issue.

Mine came up with this issue yesterday. Have Ktuned 3.5 SRI, Full Skunk2 Catless exhaust, Halogen headlights still, it’s tuned but I couldn’t get error codes to show up on FP. Does the oil level really have anything to do with it? Battery reads 13.2A. Lights won’t go off at all. ABS/VSA/Powersteering. Powersteering is working just fine.

Mine came up with this issue yesterday. Have Ktuned 3.5 SRI, Full Skunk2 Catless exhaust, Halogen headlights still, it’s tuned but I couldn’t get error codes to show up on FP. Does the oil level really have anything to do with it? Battery reads 13.2A. Lights won’t go off at all. ABS/VSA/Powersteering. Powersteering is working just fine.
Have you reset the ecu?
Any chance your intake got wet?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Have you reset the ecu?
Any chance your intake got wet?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Tried resetting it a couple times still comes up right away, haven’t been to have the codes checked yet.
It’s possible it could’ve gotten slightly wet from a drizzle I drove thru but I talked to a couple of guys from 9genSosiety NC and they doubt the intake has anything to do with it.

I almost feel like it’s a grounding issue. I typed out a big ol paragraph but erased it. What do u guys think?

I had an issue with my eg that would set off multiple codes. Ended up tracing it to a loose ground to the ecu which was a 6 month hunt. Just thinking out loud. Every issue I ever had that was unexplainable always led to either a grounding or ecu issue.

Turns out mine was just a broken ABS wire. Guess when I fully lowered it on coilovers it out too much strain on the wire and I never noticed till I finally had the bumper off this weekend

Same issue here as the OP. Broke a CV axle around a turn, snapped the driver side wheel speed sensor wire. Replaced said wire and my lights are all still on. ABS, VSA, POWER STEERING, & BRAKE (recent). Started hearing wheel bearing noise recently as well, going to replace those next.... LED lights installed, no aftermarket intake (K&N OEM replacement only). Any input would be greatly appreciated

Same issue here as the OP. Broke a CV axle around a turn, snapped the driver side wheel speed sensor wire. Replaced said wire and my lights are all still on. ABS, VSA, POWER STEERING, & BRAKE (recent). Started hearing wheel bearing noise recently as well, going to replace those next.... LED lights installed, no aftermarket intake (K&N OEM replacement only). Any input would be greatly appreciated
Check your battery with a multimeter and see what you get

I've seen this happen from a battery that was weak, and needed to be replaced. But seeing as your engine blew it would make me think there was some other major issue.

I know it's an older post but I'm in this situation. How did you solve it after a weak battery replacement???

Back