accord areo wheels on a civic!

I wonder is this size good in a civic si- 17 x 8 with a 35 offset, Oh I confirmed this rim will fit 100%.:bananapop::lildevil:

Happy day s are here again china virus is gone except for these phony Governor's on creak and I got new HP rims coming soon in about 7-10 days.
People are waking up in this Banny Republic's:bananapoke: Sun is out.:bananasplit:People routinely don't believe anything coming out of any lying Government
Official including:cucumber::flame::giggle: fake experts and doctors.

Just waiting Game now for my New Koing ultragrams with free flowing tech, 12 spokes, in Race Bronze 17x8 offset 35, will look very nice with my 225 firestones 500. I will have the req two set of wheels for the Honda SI, one stock AS and one summer light weight set up. Honda's getting its running shoes Spend that $1200 free dough. Doing my part to get business flowing. Are you?:corngrin:Oh for $908.36 4 rims, wheel kit, centric metal rings, the phasic one's don't hold up. and those pesky TNPS sensor's too, so I can turn off that nanny control. Actually wheel weight is 16.33pounds per rim, stock is 23.5 pounds. One reason I like the Koing ultra grams is am running the cast version on this rim and it has never failed the daylight. The Koing ultra gram is lighter and stronger-a total win and pretty too.

Last edited:
Back