• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

DIY ADExternal's iMid Player/RCA Add On

Daniel212

Ok thanks. I was wondering if it would be possible to hook up my ouya to it? I have the 14-15 Si with the hdmi port

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
It is but you have to set a switch to pypass the ebrake safety feature.

falsettojonez

Will this setup work on the 13 FB6 where the back up camera is on the navigation head unit not the imid screen?

Stephen Malone

Whatcha need help with? I'm sure I can help.. I'm an autotech at best buy so if I don't know I can get you an answer

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

falsettojonez

Whatcha need help with? I'm sure I can help.. I'm an autotech at best buy so if I don't know I can get you an answer

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

okay so here is what i a want/hope to do.... i have a 2013 sedan si but my back up camera is projected onto the stock in dash head unit not the imid. I would like to:

A. Hack the back up camera signal to use my head unit as a monitor for a media player or phone mirror thing lol ... ( mayb a kodi box)

B. Also hack the IMid to do the same but with its own media player

i know its a lot lol but i know it can be done just not sure how to start. any help/ guidance would be greatly appreciated