For Sale Advan RZ's - 18 x 8.5 ET +45

PainIs4ThaWeak

Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
RC-F / Accord 6+6
Body Style
Coupe
Finally have the Advan RZ's up for sale, from my on-going part-out of my 8thgen

They've now been reconditioned by Prince Wheel Services in Monroe, NC in a "Walts Gold" color, and cleared. PWS has checked wheel tolerances/run out, straightness, and confirmed that they are structurally sound.

Wheel specs: 18 x 8.5 ET45

Can provide more pictures and documentation upon request.

Asking $1800 shipped

Feel free to ask forum member @Nomar06 for a character reference. (I am NOT out to "rip off"/"gouge"/or lie to any of you about these wheels. So please, feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like!)

2m7xh8o.jpg

jso7ki.jpg

2v8s7ck.jpg

2q9w2mh.jpg

f9qiig.jpg

2zpl1qq.jpg

2iqgxi.jpg

6539s8.jpg

na0lh.jpg

Too sezzy!!!! Wish I could scoop them up myself.

Most people would have sold this wheels at @PainIs4ThaWeak price without refinishing them but he has gone through and refinished them so someone could get some minty fresh rimpz!!!

I would buy these in a second but I am in no position to make a large purchase at the moment. That said, I'll vouch for this guy as well. Good dude, no one should have any hesitation to buy these from him.

Very nice wheels.

I would buy these in a second but I am in no position to make a large purchase at the moment. That said, I'll vouch for this guy as well. Good dude, no one should have any hesitation to buy these from him.

Very nice wheels.

House down payment can wait....u buy nao!

Worse and more lame than that.... down payment is taken care of... have to buy a fridge/washer/dryer. How old did I just get? Buying appliances over wheels? Ugh.

Worse and more lame than that.... down payment is taken care of... have to buy a fridge/washer/dryer. How old did I just get? Buying appliances over wheels? Ugh.

I'm sure the house comes with a fridge. Buy wheels now and upgrade the fridge for the wifey as an Xmas present.

I'm sure that would go over well......:giggle:

Reactions: Nix
Back