• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

For Sale Aftermarket Tuner Lug Nuts

trustdestruction

Tampa, FL
Price: $20 shipped (extra shipping charges may apply for addresses outside of 48 contiguous United States)

Description:
These tuner lugs (set of 20) have 12x1.5mm threads and fit all Honda/Acuras with both 4 and 5 lug patterns. They are slim lug nuts and should fit any aftermarket wheel with a 60 degree tapered lug seat. I am unsure of the brand; I bought them from the tire shop while my new wheels had tires mounted.

I used these lug nuts for only 2 weeks as a temporary solution while I waited for my Mugen lug nuts to arrive. Will ship in Mugen lug nut packaging.

IMG_2058.JPG

Last edited: