aggravating rattle

If its under warranty there is absolutely NO reason NOT to bring it in. Seriously, that's one of the best reasons to buy a new car...no hassle servicing. I'm 23 years old, I know that **** is annoying and stressful and maybe you feel like you're being a "baby" about it but trust me you aren't. It's their JOB to do that kind of stuff, and most of them like doing it. They get to charge Honda for that time if they find something needs replacing. Just take it in, and hopefully they can fix it!
**** no!! we do not like doing warranty ****,there is no money there.

I get to pick up my car today and hope the rattle is gone. I've been in a black lx over the weekend and miss my ex. I also feel sorry for those in the black color, it's a beauty, but shows every last micron of dust sitting on it. That would drive me insane and I would have to wash it twice a week! Update to follow tonight...

Alright, my baby's back home and the rattle's gone. If yours is rattling I say have them replace the trim under the window to silence the annoyance. No charge under the warranty. So much better! Man, I love my car! I also didn't realize how much better my stereo is than the lx until I got my ex back today.

that's excellent....and yes, you should hear a difference in audio between the lx and ex. :thumb:

My door rattle is the plastic window sash on the outside of the door, try squeezing it next time the door is rattling and see if it stops

Back