Alakaboom's Intro

Thought i'd update this thread with a list of cars i'm looking at.

RWD:
02-07 M3
350Z 2007+
Genesis coupe v6 (again) (possibly new)
98-02 Trans Am

FWD:
2006-2012 Civic Si (again)
Mazdaspeed3 2010+
Acura RSX-S 05+

AWD:
Lancer Evolution
Subaru WRX/STI

BMW 135i. 300hp/300tq rwd turbo. New like $40k, used for an 08-10 with 25-30k miles is only $25000.

so you drove all the cars on the list, and those are the 2 winners?

a stock m3 is going to be faster than a modded 8th gen, unless you're going forced induction. It's faster out of the box. Guess that's what I was trying to get at.

The Mazda is definitely the faster of the two. I considered both and went with the civic. Wanna know how they can manage to stuff almost 300hp and 5 doors and only charge mid 20s for it?

What made you get a speed instead of the civic? besides being faster is there any other huge differences?

Utility is a big one, four dours is minor because i would have gotten the Si Coupe, Turbo motor means more power per dollar, and i got a killer deal on it, less than the Si

The interior in the mazda is a perfect fit for me where the Si was less plush. otherwise interior quality is a lot more attractive in the Speed.

I ended up at 399.00/72 including 7.25% tax, plates, etc. and 3.9% interest. I forgot the exact price of the car but it was around 22-23k before accessories due to two small scratches that I will buff out, or have buffed out. 28,728 total of payments.

Back