Alerts

Everything is checked including "when someone replies to a thread you are watching". For instance when 3 people reply after I do, I perhaps get 1 alert and it will be the last person who replied not the first or second person.

Everything is checked including "when someone replies to a thread you are watching". For instance when 3 people reply after I do, I perhaps get 1 alert and it will be the last person who replied not the first or second person.
That's actually normal. It only posts one Alert per thread, not one for each reply.

I seem to get the same issue sometimes. I know I'm subscribed to a thread...but sometimes it just doesn't show up in the alerts.

i get LOTS of javascript errors up the wazooo when i'm browsing the site @ work M-F. quite annoying when it keeps me from things like: my alerts, PMs, messages, post editing, etc...

figure it's prob not me, not the site, but most likely the firewall on the work computers gumming up the system.

Can't have too much booty can you?

Sidenote: Why is it that sometimes the threads aren't in order of last post time? Like I'll see a rogue thread at the top that hasn't had a new poster for a few hours compared to right under it a thread that had someone post last a few minutes ago.

I've not seen that.. I don't think likes alter the order of new threads ( if a person hasn't replied), but I will watch

Solo- will you pm me the errors you see next time

Back