AlienPrime is here to stay!

I love how Stew locked that Import DPS vendor scam thread. Way to try and cover your butt :clapping:
can't even see 9thgc my IP's are banned :(

all i see is a blank screen with this

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Last edited:
Well someone from the 8th just posted a new thread and isn't happy with them. Lol. It's about the package being shipped to to wrong address and no responses has been done since before and during payment.

I might get the exhaust that IDPS is selling. But not soon (maybe in a year). I'll keep reading customer reviews so I can keep track on them to be sure if I want the exhaust or not.

I love how Stew locked that Import DPS vendor scam thread. Way to try and cover your butt :clapping:
No way!!!!! Members are trying to warn other members about a crap service company, but the company is paying So Stew locks the thread. Okay, all is crystal clear now. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over people. Pathetic!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Smile for STEW everyoneeeeee he's reading thisssss :D

It's funny i think he's spent more time reading over shitt on this site than he has ever spent on 9thgc in his life.... hard to confirm tho :p
It's a possibility. I don't even know him through the 8th site.

Back