AlienPrime's Build Thread!

Gonna play the next few months in secrecy! These last 7 mods to be exact are going to be amazing!

I'll give you a hint for mod one....

"How do i know when my washer fluid is getting low?"

Enjoy guys! :D

Thanks guys! Have a lot of stuff sitting on the side. A lot of pre-wired harnesses that i've finished already :)

All waiting to go in! Very excited!

Hopeing it's not too much work to swap the pillars! LOL!

BTW I had no idea the pillars on the '13s were different lol.
black bro

2013-Honda-Civic-Coupe-Front-Interior-1024x640.jpg

"low washer fluid liquid indicator (2003 Accord EXL harness)"

My 2012 LX has low washer fluid indicator stock, I guess the Si doesn't?

"low washer fluid liquid indicator (2003 Accord EXL harness)"

My 2012 LX has low washer fluid indicator stock, I guess the Si doesn't?

Yeah, I thought I read somewhere that this was a standard feature???

The indication is on the I-mid screen when your fluid is low... I know it came on when I was parked on an angle one day.

i guess the Si doesn have it... i've taken everything out on mine before no sensors or anything... that's kinda weird... worst case i'll buy the 2012 lx sensors and harness :)

I already have a 2003 accord harness i was gonna use.....

i guess the Si doesn have it... i've taken everything out on mine before no sensors or anything... that's kinda weird... worst case i'll buy the 2012 lx sensors and harness :)

I already have a 2003 accord harness i was gonna use.....

I pulled up a Canadian Honda dealer that has an online parts look up. The part number for the sensor ( in the bottom of the tank ) is 76835-SHJ-C01, and the grommet it goes in is 76809-S84-C02. ( $ 100 -ish for both ! ) Forgot to add that a new washer fluid tank is about $ 20 ish... but that may be different for the coupe, I didn't check to see if they were the same part number or not.

College Hills Honda does not list a washer fluid sensor in an LX, so it must be unique to Canadian market cars.

Last edited:
I pulled up a Canadian Honda dealer that has an online parts look up. The part number for the sensor ( in the bottom of the tank ) is 76835-SHJ-C01, and the grommet it goes in is 76809-S84-C02. ( $ 100 -ish for both ! ) Forgot to add that a new washer fluid tank is about $ 20 ish... but that may be different for the coupe, I didn't check to see if they were the same part number or not.

College Hills Honda does not list a washer fluid sensor in an LX, so it must be unique to Canadian market cars.

I can't believe the Cdn Si doesn't have it. Really? Lol. I'm going to have to go drain mine to see if the light comes on.

I saw the all black interior on the coupe SI at the auto show the other day. So mad.

Probably be just as much to dye the existing plastic pieces and have the headliner re-wrapped.

I own a 2door si and it does have a low washer fluid indicator.... Pretty sure it's standard/obligated to be installed on new cars for a while now.... Maybe your car has a bad sensor...

I own a 2door si and it does have a low washer fluid indicator.... Pretty sure it's standard/obligated to be installed on new cars for a while now.... Maybe your car has a bad sensor...

I just checked the owners manual and it says the warning light is not available on all models. You'd think if its on one Si coupe though it would be on them all.

Back