Amazon Prime Day

just get a lg ergo!

i went cheap and just got the panel and put it on a cheap mount, works well enough but wish i had sprung for the ergo stand

i7 roomba cause i found the old one dry humping my shoes till the battery died
are those worth the money? do they map the rooms? i bought a cheap one and returned it the next day because it just wondered around aimlessly and didnt clean very well. it was only $300.

bought a second inflatable stand up paddle board for $250.

The i7 is supposed to be one of the ones that maps and moves logically, the shoe humper was the old style that just wandered for a few hours

just saw a job post where dell was looking for an optiplex repair tech. Position paid 1 mil a year plus benefits. You in?

hell-naw.gif

Nope! I don't care if Dell was offering to throw in free hot-oil massages from supermodels, I STILL HATE OPTIPLEX.

INSTEAD OF PAYING A MIL A YEAR, DELL SHOULD BUILD BETTER MACHINES AND STOP TORMENTING ME WITH THEIR AWFUL HORRIBLE RANSOMWARE RHOMBUSES.

hell-naw.gif

Nope! I don't care if Dell was offering to throw in free hot-oil massages from supermodels, I STILL HATE OPTIPLEX.

INSTEAD OF PAYING A MIL A YEAR, DELL SHOULD BUILD BETTER MACHINES AND STOP TORMENTING ME WITH THEIR AWFUL HORRIBLE RANSOMWARE RHOMBUSES.
Do you have a laptop/desktop setup at home? I’d have to go back through the computer thread if you posted your system. If you do have one, is it an off the shelf unit from a major brand, or did you build it..or? Just curious what you use outside of work

Do you have a laptop/desktop setup at home? I’d have to go back through the computer thread if you posted your system. If you do have one, is it an off the shelf unit from a major brand, or did you build it..or? Just curious what you use outside of work

He built it. I sold him an EVGA 3060 GPU :)

Back