Any others Around NE Canada?!?!

Finally made the leap from 8thGen. Traded my '11 Si for the '13 Si. I must say, it's an improvement in almost every way except for that VTEC sound. I really miss that! I'm ordering a K&N system with hopes of opening up that sound a little. I'm in Halifax, NS if anyone is up for coffee. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366424090.182934.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366424102.987447.jpg

Finally made the leap from 8thGen. Traded my '11 Si for the '13 Si. I must say, it's an improvement in almost every way except for that VTEC sound. I really miss that! I'm ordering a K&N system with hopes of opening up that sound a little. I'm in Halifax, NS if anyone is up for coffee. :)

View attachment 15175View attachment 15176
Ha ha...love the plate! Does that thing help pick up chicks?...ha ha

Last edited:
BTW...I'm in Quebec City (originally from Edmonton).....my mom lives in the Fax though so I'm down there occasionally. Have a good friend in Moncton too so stop by to check out the concerts if there's a good one on town....U2 was awesome!

I'm noticing many of you have not added yourselves onto the map. :confuzzled:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/

Last edited:

View attachment 15175View attachment 15176

Welcome! I'm originally from Halifax. I moved here to the Ottawa-Gatineau region about 16 years ago. I still have family there and I visit a few times a year. I'll let you know the next time I'm around.

Love the plate too!

Welcome! I'm originally from Halifax. I moved here to the Ottawa-Gatineau region about 16 years ago. I still have family there and I visit a few times a year. I'll let you know the next time I'm around.

Love the plate too!

Yeah, make sure you touch base. :)

You guys still need to add your postal codes onto the map. I visit Halifax occasionally. Before I go, I will check the map to see who's there. I won't remember this thread.

I'll do that when I get to a computer again... Don't think I can add it with the iPad. It's B2V 2V4 tho. Lol

Hey All...

Picked up my 2013 Civic Si Sedan w/ Navi on May 17th. Definately a lot of fun to drive. Im in Dartmouth, NS. Ive been trolling around and getting some great ideas on what I can do to it to spice it up even more.
Welcome Cleetus....make yourself at home.

Hey All...

Picked up my 2013 Civic Si Sedan w/ Navi on May 17th. Definately a lot of fun to drive. Im in Dartmouth, NS. Ive been trolling around and getting some great ideas on what I can do to it to spice it up even more.

Welcome to the forum. You've definitely come to the right place to get some ideas.

I'm originally from Halifax and living in Ottawa/Gatineau area now. There seems to be a few of you in and around Halifax.

Back