Are springs bad

Shock = strut. Sometimes people will refer to the whole assembly with the spring as a "strut" or "strut assembly."

If you put lowering springs on the stock struts they will wear out quicker. Springs aren't bad but be ready to either upgrade the struts at some point or switch to coil overs.

you could have aftermarket coils that blow their shocks as well
If i went with skunk2 lowering springs which lower the car 2 inches will i need to pull or roll the fenders or get some camber? (Noob<---)

If i went with skunk2 lowering springs which lower the car 2 inches will i need to pull or roll the fenders or get some camber? (Noob<---)
You won't have any issues on the stock wheels with skunk2 springs. You will be out of the oem spec range for camber in the rear. Some people don't care, and others use camber arms to get the rear back to within spec.

you need 2 of these if you want to be able to adjust your camber back to OEM spec
Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-521-872-Control-Arm/dp/B00GJ1OP00/

@webby what do you think of these coilovers
7afb618783819157734814567936c3ae.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

i have the TEIN street advance on my 2012 and am very happy with them. TEIN has softer spring rates and are twin tube which will be more comfortable on the street.
Are the basics good?

Yes basics are the exact same without dampening adjustment for the shocks. Doesn't look like the advanced are available for 14/15 yet.
Im a noob what does dampening do?

i have the TEIN street advance on my 2012 and am very happy with them. TEIN has softer spring rates and are twin tube which will be more comfortable on the street.
Do the advanced come with the wrench

All coilovers should come with a spanner wrench to adjust ride height. For the advanced you adjust the shocks by hand or with a small allen key.
Whoa how does that work

AvW8EYr.jpg

you turn the knob at the top to increase/decrease the shock stiffness

Back